Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Nolt 300 - Official AnabolicLab Report (July 9, 2018)

AnabolicLab

Administrator
Staff member
Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Nolt 300 was determined to have an actual content of 0 mg/ml nandrolone propionate, 119 mg/ml nandrolone phenylpropionate, 173.5 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 0 mg/ml nandrolone laurate compared to a label claim of 60, 60, 90 and 90 mg/ml, respectively.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

SIMEC Test Report C67093 (July 9, 2018): Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Nolt 300 Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab

From MESO-Rx:
Pharmacom Labs said:
An update regarding nolt 300. It`s formula was improved intentionally. There were many feedback about pips with old formula, due to nandrolone propionate and laurate esters as per our estimation. Our production improved the formula to prevent pips. We have to apologize for not updating info on site and on boards, its`s our fault. We ordered new labels. The final active agent concentration is still very close to the manifested 300 mg/ ml. The report showed 292.5 mg/ml, which is within 10% deviation. We update info on site and set 10% discount for nolt 300 in all our stores until new revised package is ready. We really apologize that written material was not updated with the new improved formula in timely manner. But everyone still received 300mg/mL short/long ester nandrolone mix. Obviosuly, there was no ill will or bad intentions.

Source: An update regarding nolt 300. It`s formula was improved intentionally...

Yes the formula is still roughly 300mg but im quite suprised that a company such as pharmacom did not notify customers about this alleged change of formula, in recent years pharmacom has built up a great reputation with high quality accurately dosed products therefore i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one, i would still like to beleive that pharmacom is still one of the good guys out there, i sincerely hope so! Lets see how well their future lab test results will do on the anaboliclab. A big thank you to the anaboliclab for keeping all the UGLs on their toes, well done guys

Back